Sunday, December 18, 2011

Grab-N-Go Breakfast

As much as I love sitting down and relaxing to eat breakfast....sleep usually gets the upper hand.  And, like most people, I end up quickly grabbing a granola bar or banana for the car ride.  I've even brought a bowl of oatmeal to eat during my morning commute (not the safest).

That's why these grab-n-go egg bars make mornings so much easier/satisfying.


Ingredients: eggs, cheese, onions, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, salt, pepper


Mixed 8 eggs, seasonings, and chopped veges.


Placed in the oven at 375 degrees for 25 min.


Smells yummy.


Pop out, wrap up, and eat on the go!



I microwaved mine before leaving, because I at least have 20-30 seconds to spare in the morning.  I'd probably put meat in these next time....gotta love versatile recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment