Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eye Shadow

There are not a lot of opportunities for me to wear crazy eye makeup (or feel comfortable wearing such).  These opportunities may be costume parties, Halloween, and...concerts! Especially when the concert will have crazy lights and colors everywhere.

I started watching youtube videos so that I could learn some basics.  And maybe I won't have to ask other females to do my eyeshadow anymore?!

Apply blue and gold.


Optional star.





For this next one, I actually tried copying this youtube video but my colors didn't come out as vibrant (lame comparison).
Gotta buy some MAC products.




Apply yellow, then pink, then purple (but neater than how I did it!)


Optional dots.




I think I know what to buy on Black Friday now (3 days away): a good makeup palette!
Whether it's on sale or not...I'll still need it.
I wanna be the person doing other girls' makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment