Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie

Recently bought strawberry protein powder instead of my usual chocolate or vanilla flavors. Just trying to shake things up a bit (pun intended).

Also found a kiwi in the fridge! And have a cooler/easier way of peeling it.

Just three ingredients. I'd use 2 kiwis if I had another.


Slice the kiwi in half


Take a spoon and place it as close to the skin as you can.
Dig in and move the spoon around the inside skin to "scoop" out the green part.


Perfect round halves without the hassle of using a knife.


Combine, mix, drink up.


I downed this after the Spartacus workout.  I read somewhere that you can actually eat the peel of a kiwi...if you just scrub off some of the outer fuzz before.  Sounds unappealing, but I'd try it next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment