Monday, November 7, 2011

Nike Training

I'm getting into doing intense activity in half the time I'd usually work out.  It so beats being on the elliptical for a boring, predictable hour.

This Nike training app is awesome because I become familiar with all of the exercises ahead of time, and then when it's time to exercise, I just listen to the voice that instructs me.  I'm constantly moving between exercises that last either a minute or 30 seconds.

It makes things a lot more interesting.  You choose between 4 different goals and three difficulty levels.


So far I've tried Get Toned and Get Strong.  Get Strong was more quick/intense.

Also, you get these Workout Reward things, which let you know how much overall time you've completed.


The highest is Blackbelt at 3000 min! 
I want to get at least 1000 in the next few months (I'll be doing other stuff as well).



No comments:

Post a Comment