Friday, November 4, 2011

Stuffed Bell Peppers with Yogurt Sauce

In my opinion, stuffing any type of food with another is usually 99% delicious.  Plus, the dish always seems more creative.

And so...I stuffed red bell peppers for brunch.

Cut the top of a bell pepper and filled it with a mixture of feta cheese, 1 egg, crushed chili peppers, and leftover green beans and minced beef from last night's dinner.  

There was also a mixture of cubed bell peppers and minced beef that I could have used, but it seemed cannibally wrong.

Yogurt sauce: greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt


Took it out of the oven 40 min later.  The filling should not be runny.


Served with toasted whole wheat bread. 


This was really filling....but it also covered breakfast and lunch.
Also, I'm seeing a negative correlation between the time my meal is in the oven and the time it takes me to gobble it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment