Saturday, October 1, 2011

Abs in 23 days?

You've seen those health and fitness magazines that claim to give you a better butt, smokin hot arms, and sculpted legs in so-and-so number of days.  Well, starting today, I will test out Oxygen Magazine's cover story Get Sexy Abs in Only 23 Days.  These 5 moves are supposed to target all areas of the stomach:

1) Pilates hundred (except lowering one leg at a time, 50 counts on each leg)
2) Rolling Side Plank t-stand on forearms (hold 20 sec on each side)
3) Head elevated reverse crunch
4) Chair crouching tiger (except arms on chair and no resistance bands)
5) Crisscross (except holding in a v-shape after every 4 twists)

2-3 sets of each exercise. I'll probably do it every other day...and then in less than a month I hope to see results! I bet I'm going to get sick of doing these same exercises so I'll mix it in with other good ab ones...


I have to continue eating clean though (damn you, weekends) because I think the most important rule is....“Great abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment