Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feta Burger Wraps

I love cheese.  I have to control myself when eating cubed, shredded, or sliced cheddar, mozzarella, pepper jack, muenster, and those big cheese ball things with the nuts around them.  However, feta is one of my favorites that I can eat in small quantities since its taste is so strong.  So I looked up this crazy feta recipe.


So I roasted a jalapeño pepper, cut it up, and mixed in a bowl of feta cheese, along with sliced olives, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, ginger, olive oil, and salt n' pepper.


Then I spread some of the cheesy mixture on a whole grain wrap.  I added broken up pieces of my dad's homemade burger, cucumber, and lettuce, and rolled it all up.


I had way awesome pictures but they were somehow deleted from my camera. Boo :(


No comments:

Post a Comment