Thursday, October 6, 2011

Addictive Energy Balls

These are so delicious. I just ate that big one you see...and the two behind it.



Six simple ingredients:
1/2 cup oats
1/3 raw organic honey
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut flakes
6 squares of 72% dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract


 Everything in a bowl and mix well!


Then I brought the dark chocolate down to the basement for a beating. 
Because I HATE CLEANING GRATERS.
Just double baggie the chocolate and it's hammer time!
(Also works wonders for cookie crumbs)

 Warning: Ridiculously sticky to roll.
Licking my fingers afterwards was almost like eating half of one.
I was able to roll 18 of these goodies (~100 cal each)



First time making these, and definitely won't be my last.
(Altered the recipe from here)


No comments:

Post a Comment