Friday, October 14, 2011

Intense Home Workouts

I didn't want to waste a half hour traveling to and from the gym this morning.  Plus, I should test out some home exercises.



For this video there is a circuit of 6 exercises:
1) Diverbomber Pushups
2) Extreme Mountain Climbers
3) V-Situps
4) Atomic Pushups
5) Plank-to-Pushups w/ Cross-Body Mountain Climbers
6) Bicycle & Rotates

Do each exercise for 45 seconds and rest for 15 seconds before moving onto the next exercise.  Rest 60 seconds after completing one circuit. Repeat for 5 complete circuits.

And now my turn......
I played a heavy metal Pandora station with songs such as Crazy Train.
I also used this online timer and therefore, actually had 75 seconds of rest after each circuit.

Wow. This took me ~40 minutes.  My only regret is not bringing a towel down to the basement before doing this. Definitely intense, and that was my goal!  Note: The video says it's for Abs but it's a FULL BODY workout.
I think I'd go for a run after this, in the future, but who knows how long I'd last...


No comments:

Post a Comment